Weather permitting; all class photos are taken outside. The classroom photos are pre-scheduled; and we prefer to start with the youngest pupils first.
The parents are charged $13.50 each for a laminated or unlamented classroom photo. Our photos are printed professionally on A4 high quality paper.
School Life works with local printers who laminate the photographs to give them additional longevity.
We often take a fun shot of each class. This photo will be emailed through to the school and you can use it as you wish.
The school office will receive two complimentary photos per class room. (One for the teacher & one for the school office)
(Additional copies will need to be covered by the school eg. for teachers aids etc..)
School Life cover the set up charges for each classroom photo taken.
Minimum order required of 4 per classroom at $13.50 each. Additional office/ teacher copies can be purchased at the reduced rate of $6.00 each. Should the minimum order number not be achieved we will charge back to the school to cover for professional services.
Individual & Sibling Photos
School life offers parents a no obligation no sitting fee, but would require the school to guarantee a minimum of 20 pre-registered students.
School Life takes pre-orders via the website from parents and caregivers as they will have to give their permission to take the children’s photos.
Photos are taken outside when the weather permits, and families who have pre registered will receive a unique code via their email this will enable them to view a variety of natural images on our website. But only they will only be able to view their child’s images.
Pre Paid Disk Packages
The School Life Disc Package includes all images supplied on disc – allowing safe-storage and the freedom to print and download as and when required. School Life usually takes 10 to 15 different photographs of the child(ren) which will all be on the disc.
These pre paid disc pack[s] also are discounted or include lthe child’s A4 Laminated Class room photo. Pre Paid Disc Packages vary from each school.
School Life requires a database, preferably in Excel format, with the names and contact details of all children at the school/ center. Included should be their names, room numbers, parents email address and other contact details.
The information will be treated as confidential, and never given out to any third party. School Life will only use the email addresses to let parents and caregivers know they can order online, and to advise them of deadlines.
We also ask that you provide us with the teacher’s class room numbers and emails.
It is also useful for you to provide us with your break times, and to inform us of any other activities that may be happening on the day of the visit.
We will provide you with a schedule to send out to all your staff prior to our arrival.
School Life will email a poster to the school office for your school/centre to print and display in the office.
We will also send an email to all parents of the school letting them know about our visit with a direct link to the website. If the school wishes it can print this out and copy them so the children can take home a paper form.
We also recommend that you mention the fact we are visiting in your Newsletter.
School Life photographers are happy to take the team/sport photos. If you would like the photo professionally set out with full names and laminated, we are able to do this for your school.
We now charge a $30.00 per team “print set up fee”
Our photos are printed professionally on A4 high quality paper.
We work with local printers who laminate the photos to give them additional longevity.
Sports teams will need to be pre organised with a teacher or team coordinator at the school and be ready, which means dressed in sports uniform with suitable props if required for the time-table as agreed prior to our arrival.
School Life will take the photo and send a copy via email for the team names to be added.
If you would like your staff photo laminated and professionally set out (like the class room photos) there will be a minimal charge of $30.00 to cover the “print set up fee” One staff room copy will be free of charge and additional copies can be purchased at the reduced rate of $6.00 each.
Alternatively we can take the staff photo and email it back to you, so that you may use it as you wish.
Mileage may be charged for schools out with the Tauranga region. The rate will be charged at .77 per K as per the government’s standard rate for motor vehicles.
Class Room photos $13.50 A4 laminated
Sport Team Photos $15.00 A4 laminated
2 x (6 x 4) Prints $10.00
(5 x7 ) Prints $10.00
(8 x 10) $20.00
Terms and Conditions
1. It is understood that School Life Photos is the exclusive official photographer retained to perform the photographic services requested on this Contract.
2. School Life may substitute another photographer to take the photographs in the event of Studio/Photographer’s illness or of scheduling conflicts. In the event of such substitution, Studio/Photographer warrants that the photographer taking the photographs shall be a competent professional.
3. No part of any parent order, will be delivered until the balance is paid in full.
4. School Life photos reserves the right to use images created under this contract for advertising, display, publication, or other purposes. The client signing this contract warrants that he/she has actual authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all persons included in the portrait in this manner and shall indemnify and defend the Studio/Photographer in the event of litigation arising out of such use. Negatives, digital files, and previews remain the exclusive property of School Life Photos.
5. Upon signature, the Studio/Photographer shall reserve the time and date agreed upon. Unless the Studio is able to fully replace the cancelled reservation, all sitting fees and deposits are non-refundable, even if the portrait is rescheduled or cancelled for any reason other than inclement weather.
6. If, in the opinion of photographer, inclement weather or other adverse conditions prevent the creation of a professionally looking portraits the photographer may elect to use an alternative location or reschedule the portrait.
7. If the Studio/Photographer cannot perform this contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to photographer’s illness or emergency, then the photographer shall return any deposit or sitting fee to the client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the photographer. In the event that the Studio/Photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the Studio/Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client’s order.
8. Client is aware that color dyes in photography may fade or discolor over time due to the inherent qualities of the dyes, and Client releases the Photographer from any liability for any claims whatsoever based upon fading or discoloration due to such inherent qualities.
9. NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT: It is ILLEGAL to copy or reproduce these photographs or videos elsewhere without Studio/Photographer’s permission, and violators of this Federal Law shall be subjected to its civil and criminal penalties.
10. This Contract incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modification of this Contract must be in writing and signed by both parties.